Execute construction (civil) activities of Plant or Infrastructure projects in the approved portfolio to agreed
standards (Cost, Schedule, and Quality), ready to operate as defined in each projects Final Investment
Decision while meeting Clients Goal Zero HSE Objectives.
The duties will include, but are not limited to the following:
• Implement approved constructability report, in accordance with the Client approved Project
Management Procedures, while ensuring proper authorizations to achieve project delivery within the approved scope, HSE, quality, schedule and budget.
• Apply approved Construction Risk Assessment and ISSUES register aligned with the Project Risk Assessment to identify and assess risks and uncertainties associated with implementing the specific project and also apply approved Construction Risk Management Plan and mitigation strategies for projects under consideration.
• Monitor Risks and Issues register towards ensuring projects are in line with promises made.
• Apply HSE & Quality Management Processes for construction activities and ensure adherence to the
Project Quality Management System by applying approved Client Procedures, Standards and
Specifications, as well as relevant Design Engineering Practices (DEPs) to achieve quality delivery of projects, and manage construction changes, deviations and queries in accordance with the Change
• In conjunction with Contractors and Project Leaders, develop materials list and ensure that all materials used for construction are of adequate standard according to specifications.
• Ensure all relevant permits to work are in place and works are executed in accordance with the permit requirement.
• Monitor contractor’s performance based on schedule delivery and fashion ways of recovery when not in line with promises made.
• Participate in commissioning and start up plans, spare part recommendations, start-up assistance for specialized equipment, etc., in order to ensure a flawless start-up and handover to the Business Owner or Asset Holder.
• Generate and ensure complete closure of Punch List items, including Marked-up As Built
Drawings / Documentation and carry out Construction Performance Post Implementation
Review and produce Lessons Learned and Close out Reports.
The right candidate should:
• HND, B.Sc. degree in Civil Engineering or related engineering discipline
• Minimum of 5-7 years post-graduation experience, out of which minimum of 3 years should have been spent in project / construction management in the oil & gas industry.
Method of Applying:
All interested applicants should email their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org YOUR NAME&JOB TITLE as Subject of email
• This vacancy advert will start February 21stand close on March 7th, 2019.
• Only Shortlisted Candidates shall be contacted.
Any false information provided during or after the application process will lead to the outright disqualification of such candidate(s).